The Fertility Science Institute (FSI) is an online institute that provides support through every stage of fertility by providing scientifically-based training and resources to empower everyone throughout a lifetime of fertility.
FSI offers courses and resources for mothers and daughters, young adults, couples new to NFP or navigating postpartum, perimenopausal women, and women struggling with irregular fertility and special circumstances.
Through any stage in your fertility journey, we offer personal FSI coaches to help mentor and guide you along the way. Coaches offer personal sessions and customized courses on a variety of topics
As the trusted resource for information about natural approaches to fertility, FSI becomes the "one-stop" shop to get the help needed. In today’s culture, many women are self-taught--getting much of their information from social media, mixing methods, or just relying on an app that may or may not be based in science. Since the subject of fertility deals with the creation of new life, excellent instruction is imperative! FSI partners with physicians, scientists, and experts from other methods to provide the best instruction and support possible as the market continues to innovate.
FSI fosters communities--both online and in real life. Even as the FemTech market grows, "going natural" is still a counter-cultural decision, and we support those who make that decision through the long term. FSI, joining with other like-minded organizations supports our members with topics varying from nutrition to relationship tools. There are many aspects of living out a lifetime using an all natural approach to fertility, and FSI is dedicated to helping our members to be successful in their choice.
A lifetime of fertility means making smart life choices. From nutrition, to fitness and financial planning, FSI offers lifestyle resources to support you on your journey.
- Fertility Science Institute specifically supports scientifically-based, all natural, fertility awareness based methods of family planning.
- Fertility Science Institute does not support any action which intentionally damages or frustrates the normal function of a healthy, reproductive or other functioning part of the body.
- Fertility Science institute does not support abortion, nor the referral for abortion.
- Technological interventions (such as IVF) which separate conception from the marital act are contrary to the dignity of the human person and deny the basic right of every child to be conceived in an act of love between its mother and father.
- Couples using FABMS have autonomy to determine the size of their own families based on their own physical, economic, psychological, spiritual, and social conditions.